Hello All,   I hate to open this can or worms again, but i was wondering if we can attach photos to our email to the list.  I know sometime ago there were several posts on this subject.  I just need a clarification on what was the final out come, yes or no?    The reason I ask is that I think attached photos would/could be a great educational tool for young and seasoned birders alike.  Also, a great tool for identification if help is needed.  If we made the decision not to allow attached photos, can someone tell me the reason why.  Just wondering if its a space issue on the server.  Ok all, hope this doesn't cause the flock to split, hehe.  Just kidding,  take care,  Todd Smith