Saw my first Indigo Bunting today. We have an Eastern Phoebes and one
has built her nest on top of our front porch light. Have also seen
about 3 White-throated Sparrows eating the seeds under the bird
feeders, and saw my first Summer Tanager, and a pair of Wood ducks on
our pond.
Evelyn
Southern Ozark County, MO

http://search.yahoo.com