Starting from Hi-Lonesome Prairie this morning and
working my way back to St. Louis....The following are
the highlights of what I observed:

Hi-Lonesome Prairie:
(1)  St. Louis Audubon Group
(20) Greater Prairie Chickens
Heard many and saw 3 HENSLOW'S SPARROWS
Heard 2....Saw 1 GRASSHOPPER SPARROW

Columbia Wastewater Treatment Cell #1:
(2)  COMMON MOORHEN...about 10 feet apart from one
another.
Never heard or saw Virginia Rail or Sora, but it was
late morning by the time I was there.

Rock Bridge State Park, Devils Ice Box Trail:
(4)  Northern Parula
(2)  Louisiana Waterthrush
(2)  Blue Gray Gnatcatcher
(1)  BROAD WINGED HAWK...soaring over parking lot

I am sure I missed a lot, but I did see my target
birds for the day.

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO