MOBirders,

I am trying out a new site for my digiscope pictures.  Let's see if
Shutterfly works out better than NikonNet did.  This site looks set up
to get you to buy prints, but you don't have to.  Please send me
usability reports personally, [log in to unmask]

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33a25e4251a

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, St. Louis Co, MO