The Bewick's wren reported yesterday from Tower Grove Park (St. Louis City)
was refound this morning.   At around 10:30 or so the WGNSS Thursday group
had it east of the bird garden in the high bushes in the far grove of trees.
It made a couple of appearances, but not everyone got good looks.  After the
Thursday group had departed for Cypress Circle, Pat Lueders and I started to
look for the wren when it appeared beneath some juniper bushes next to the
house on Lindell that is just east of the path that runs east of the bird
garden.   We followed it with great looks up to the bare branched tree that
often has olive-sided flycatcher.

Also seen were black and white warbler, ruby-crowned and golden-crowned
kinglets, brown thrasher, fox and field sparrows, hermit thrush, plenty of
yellow-bellied sapsuckers and more brown creepers than you can imagine.

John Solodar
8135 Cornell Ct
University City, MO 63130-3639