I was just looking through some of the "nonsense posts by this person"
that I've saved over the past two years.  These include interesting,
informative, and thoughtful discussions of Mississippi Kite
distribution, Missouri Bird Records Committee standards, the Arctic
National Wildlife Refuge, non-Missouri birds to be on the lookout for
(e.g., Cave Swallows), Chip Mills ...

Sherry McCowan
St. Louis, Missouri