Beep! Beep! No foolin'...
The MISSOURI ROADRUNNER really is alive and well in Northwest Missouri!
It's rumored that the orneriest-looking specimen of this species will be
showing up at the ASM SPRING MEETING, together with many other goodies for
the Silent Auction. Sharpen up your bidding pencils, join the fun the
weekend of April 25-26-27, and you just might be the one to capture this
rare bird!

Friday evening, enjoy a great program on shorebirds presented by Rick Speer
Saturday participate in field trips to great birding areas.
Saturday evening enjoy an excellent dinner; hear Jim Denny talk about the
Lewis and Clark voyage thru this area of Missouri; check out great auction
items.
Sunday,,,there are more 1/2 day field trips.

Get your registrations to us by April 5th (yes, the deadline's been extended)
and we'll have your name tag, welcome kit and other goodies ready for you.

Check previous e-mails, go to http://www.mobirds.org
and click on ASM Spring Meeting; or to http://www.stjomo.com/audubon for
information and registration form.

If the above methods fail, feel free to e-mail me off-line at
[log in to unmask] or phone me at 816-232-1222.