Congrats Patrick, we have a 5 week old girl Genieve
Lynn Miller ourself,who has already mouthed the words
"American Kestrel", and "Ruby-throated Hummingbird"
quite clearly. Man!!, she is good!!

My wifes aunt was Genieve, and taught her all she knew
about birding,including Hummingbird Cake, and Red-tail
tea; there is the connection to the list!
Lynn Miller
Lone Jack,MO
Jackson CO

http://tax.yahoo.com