Nothing that has not been reported as of late....But
still a few good birds.

Field Across from HQ's:
(1)  Greater White Fronted Goose

Heron Pond:
(7)  Pectoral Sandpiper
(4)  American Golden Plover
If anyone is there, please check out the back of Heron
Pond, believe I spooked a DOWITCHER sp. from the fornt
of Heron Pond which flew to the back as I pulled
up.....lighting was rather poor this morning.

Lincoln Shields:
an Adult male Yellow Bellied Sapsucker on dead tree in
slough

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO