This morning after leaving the Red cross at 12th and faron in St Joseph I
saw a Peregrine falcon flying above the buildings down town. My wife and I
saw two birds in south St Jo about 3 weeks ago that although we didn't get
good enough looks to ID my first thought was the Peregrine.
Good Birding
Brandon Routh
St Joseph
Buchanan county