In a message dated 4/7/03 9:38:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

In fact, on Oct. 3, 2001, when you barked at a Tel Aviv Cabinet meeting, according to Israel Radio, (Kol Yisrael): "I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about America. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, that you aren't as anti-Semitic as you sound.  Most Jewish people in America are secretaries, accountants, nurses, work in stores, etc.  Most have no influence on the US government whatsoever.  There are, of course, some rich, influential Jewish people who do have influence, just like Charlton Heston and his gun club and the environmentalist have; they are a lobby.  You would be hurting the feelings of many American Jewish people by your statements.
So, what is it that you believe, one country or two?