In a message dated 4/7/03 8:52:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

In a message dated 4/6/2003 11:19:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Especially since Ariel Sharon has been quoted as saying "do not worry about the Americans, everyone knows we Jews run America

What bullshit.

Okay. I had to search past several ridiculous anti-semetic websites using this quote to find a credible source.  This is from www.counterpunch.org, a magazine edited by Alexander Cockburn, a semi-liberal who has become a semi-conservative:

You're feeling pretty safe now. Your name is Ariel Sharon.

In fact, on Oct. 3, 2001, when you barked at a Tel Aviv Cabinet meeting, according to Israel Radio, (Kol Yisrael): "I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about America. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Now.  I have found a website (http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/dreamweaver/quotes/qtfalsely.html) that says this is a faulty quote -- I am emailing the author of the above passage to find out what he used as sources.

Will update when I find out more information.  If the quote is not correct, I am immesurably sorry for using it.

Michael