In a message dated 4/7/03 9:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Most of them aren't sex slaves, as the perverts in Israel apparently prefer blonds.

Of all of the Jewish women I know, about half or even more are blond.  Of all of the Christian women I know, about half or more are blond.  And they all use the same type of bottles to be blond.  I guess those poor Asians girls can't afford those bottles. But that's okay, for I htink that black hair is also very attractive.

What bullshit you talk.  Don't you realize that most Israelis are really nice people who just want to live their lives wihout the threat of violence.