In a message dated 4/7/2003 11:24:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Source (and destination) varies. [Hi Nancy, does a parenthesis change
the number of the submect?) The most usual form of enslavement is
confiscate the woman's passport on arrival. She usually can't speak the
language of the nation she finds herself in, and can easily be terrified
of the law. Other sources than Thailand are Kosovo, Bulgaria, former
Soviet Republics. I have a fairly complete account of it around
someplace but can't remember which journal (or which e-mail post) its
in.

Can someone tell me if they are joking with me or do they really think that the Israelis are luring Asian women into their country to be maids and prostitutes.