In a message dated 4/3/03 7:13:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

right winged (blatant nazis) and people who are very left winged (people who love the Arab way of life with their veiled women and ignorant children and rich oil tyrants).

back!!! where the hell is your basic governmental history.  Right Wingers want a lesser government and Left Wingers want more government.  Sadly in the last 50 years in America we have made the equation RW=Conservative=Republican and LW=Liberal=Democrat.  The terms RW and LW are from the French Parliament's creation anyway, so I would expect Kate to call them Right Freedom and Left Freedom.
Michael