In a message dated 4/7/03 9:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  Most of them aren't sex slaves, as the perverts in Israel apparently prefer
> blonds.

Of all of the Jewish women I know, about half or even more are blond.  Of all
of the Christian women I know, about half or more are blond.  And they all
use the same type of bottles to be blond.  I guess those poor Asians girls
can't afford those bottles. But that's okay, for I htink that black hair is
also very attractive.

What bullshit you talk.  Don't you realize that most Israelis are really nice
people who just want to live their lives wihout the threat of violence.