In a message dated 4/7/03 9:12:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Careful of the random search. I did a google search with israel,
> slavery, and no. 2 on the list was real hardcore anti-semitism.

Thank you for that, I forgot to mention that in finding out this information
you have to remember that half of the people spreading it are insane
anti-semites (REAL anti-semites, not anti-Zionists or Jewish anti-Zionists)
and so you have to watch out for that.  There are however, several releases
by amnesty international (amnesty.org) on this subject.

Michael