[log in to unmask] wrote:

> First of all, it was not a joke.  As the websites presented can show, the Israeli Sex-trade is VERY real.  In fact, for more info on this, just go to Yahoo and type in Israel, Slavery.

Careful of the random search. I did a google search with israel,
slavery, and no. 2 on the list was real hardcore anti-semitism.
Anti-Zionists of course are always accused of anti-semitism (even if
they are jews: they are then labelled self-hating jews), but just
because those charges are false does not mean the "real [ugly] stuff"
doesn't also exist -- and it is apt to disguise itself as anti-zionism.
It's a messy world and one needs to stay alert.

Carrol