Error during command authentication.

George Carless wrote:

> >disgusting practices.  Although certainly, we can't intercede with our
> >military to get rid of every tyranical government, every exploiter,
> >perhaps the mere idle threat of it may help in some cases.
>
> I'm now convinced that you're either insane, or trolling us all.

I hadn't emptied my trash file so I checked the post you are quoting.
She can't be real, can she? Could _The Onion_ be posting under her name?

But I suffer from depression, and I have friends (met in a support
group) who suffer from schizoid-affective, bipolar, or
obsessive-compulsive disorder, and by suggesting Kate is "insane" you
wrong us. :-)

Carrol