[log in to unmask] writes:

> In America today it is simply NOT TRUE that the right wants less
> government and the "left" (to the extent any still exists) wants more.

I am using the terms LEFT and RIGHT as they were originally intended when
created in the observations of the nascense of the French Parliament.  My
contention is that they are, now, incorrectly used by the majority of
Americans who are generally so uneducated and pathetic that I sometimes wish
we had lots and lots of SARS and Djinge virus flying around all over this
country, or at least that our laws had some grounding in our Constitution and
that we would repeal that damn 14th amendment.

Michael