In a message dated 4/5/03 6:38:43 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> If anyone does want to pursue the present war in depth on their own, the
> following URL is perhaps a fine place to start:
>
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

This site that Ms. Carol sets forth here states that Aljazeera tv and the web
site state the truth and that we (America) don't want the truth heard.  If
that was the case, Aljazeera would not now be broadcasting.  In any event,
today, Aljazeera tv announced that the Republican Guard had defeated the
Marines at the Airport, killing most of them and that they, The Republican
Guard, had now secured the Airport; also, that American soldiers had not
entered Baghdad.  I think that even the most gullible Arab listener would
suspect that Aljazeera is not speaking the truth.  Aljazeera, of course, has
now lost any credibility whatsoever and in the future, after the war, people
won't even believe them when they report a neighborhood fire.

Today also, a massive grave was discovered by British soldiers containing
hundred of bodies, not "fresh" bodies, bodies dead for years.  There was a
notebook of some type buried with the bodies containing the names of the
dead, saying below the name "executed by one bullet" and the like.  Perhaps
the site that Ms. Carol is citing should depict some of those atrocities.

Some people here think, forget this, let's that use our power bombs on
Baghdad, but I agree totally with how they are doing it, being careful of
civilians.  They say the civilians in Baghdad haven't fled to this point and
have been on the streets, driving, shpping, etc. because they trusted how
well and precise we are with out targets.  Does Ms. Carol really believe that
the Iraqi people want Saddam to stay?  I think the evidence is much to the
contrary.