All this anti-American thing.  I wonder if they realize how anti-European
we've all become, especially anti-French.  Freedom fries; freedom toast;
freedom kisses.  I shall never buy French wine again; I shall never go to
Paris again.  I shall never buy any product that is manufactured by a French
company again.  But I shall think once in awhile of our boys in died on those
Normandy beaches.  And, Europeans listers, you may be advised that you have a
very teeny teeny minority that is a majority on this List, pro-Arab
professors, but please be aware that most Americans feel as I do, no matter
how they tell you differently.  I notice that even Nancy hasn't been quoted
the polls lately.  So take care. And forgive me for my anger;  it's just the
thought of all of those young boys on your beaches and the thought of all
those Arab women and kids that you want to keep ignorant and in veils.
DISGUSTING.