Sorry, I find this incomprehensible.  Why the 14th amendment?  And why
would massive death by epidemics solve the law?

Date sent:              Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:10:05 EDT
From:                   [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: Government (OT)
To:                     [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask] writes:

> In America today it is simply NOT TRUE that the right wants less
> government and the "left" (to the extent any still exists) wants more.

I am using the terms LEFT and RIGHT as they were originally intended
when
created in the observations of the nascense of the French Parliament.  My
contention is that they are, now, incorrectly used by the majority of
Americans who are generally so uneducated and pathetic that I sometimes
wish we had lots and lots of SARS and Djinge virus flying around all over
this country, or at least that our laws had some grounding in our
Constitution and that we would repeal that damn 14th amendment.

Michael