Date sent:              Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:22:19 +0000
From:                   Mayne Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Grammar
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Firstly I'd like to apologize for saying "Americans" in my last mail
instead of "some Americans" or "the administration" it really WAS a
question though not a dig at anyone.

seconly, if, by saying I agree with violent methods to defeat tyranny, my
argument somehow becomes void, then so it seems does Nelson
Mandela's, and
so does Gandhi's.  I'm happy with that.

peace

HP  $B$d%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$r<+J,$@$1$N%*%j%8%J%k$K (B MSN  $B%I%a%$%s (B