Please speak for yourself.

And no doubt Paris will endure.

Date sent:              Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:40:51 EST
From:                   Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Anti
To:                     [log in to unmask]

All this anti-American thing.  I wonder if they realize how anti-European
we've all become, especially anti-French.  Freedom fries; freedom toast;
freedom kisses.  I shall never buy French wine again; I shall never go to
Paris again.  I shall never buy any product that is manufactured by a
French company again.  But I shall think once in awhile of our boys in
died on those Normandy beaches.  And, Europeans listers, you may be
advised that you have a very teeny teeny minority that is a majority on
this List, pro-Arab professors, but please be aware that most Americans
feel as I do, no matter how they tell you differently.  I notice that even
Nancy hasn't been quoted the polls lately.  So take care. And forgive me
for my anger;  it's just the thought of all of those young boys on your
beaches and the thought of all those Arab women and kids that you want
keep ignorant and in veils. DISGUSTING.