From yet another angle one could say language is politics.
It is the stream of the polity sliding on down the social
rapids.

Cheers,
Peter.

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English
Camosun College
3100 Foul Bay Rd.
Victoria, BC CANADA V8P 5J2
www.camosun.bc.ca/~peterm

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Gish [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 7:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pachel rings a bell backwards

Well, it does seem very different to many readers and scholars.  It is
clearly not a closed issue.
Nancy

Date sent:              Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:48:56 -0700
From:                   Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Seems to me that if one is looking down on the Boar-Hound
and the Boar playing out their cycle as before, then one has
taken one's politics to a more metaphyscal level, whereby
the little games of now and then and here and there haven't
got much to do with anything that really matters.

Cheers,
Peter.

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery
Dept. of English