From the MOBirds-L  Postmaster:

"We did have hardware problems this weekend, according to one of my fellow administrators. The server crashed yesterday (Mar 30th) afternoon, but we swapped out some hardware and things seem to be working just fine, now.

I'm keeping my eye on it, but so far this morning traffic looks normal.  We had a slight backlog, but everything looks like it's going (so far)."

Good news for all us chatters!

Susan
Susan Hazelwood, MOBirds-L List Owner
Columbia, Boone County, MO