        At about 4:45 this afternoon I found an adult male Cinnamon Teal along
Hwy. M in Lincoln Co., this is the entrance road into BK Leach
Conservation Area.  It was right on the road in a large slough area that
you cross just before the first entrance road into Leach.  It was with 2
blue-winged teal and after about a minute or two of observation it took
off and flew north up the slough and out of sight.  I did not go after
it and did not see it anywhere in Leach later on this afternoon.  If
anyone wants to look for this bird I would suggest checking at Leach,
Prairie Slough CA, or Clarence Cannon since all are possibilities.

Scott Schuette
Troy, Lincoln Co., MO