NO shorebirds of ANY KIND (even killdeer) at Huster or Hayford, so was
"forced" to go to Riverlands EDA, St. Charles co. 3.26/03
Heron Pond:
15 AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVERS
4 Lesser Yellowlegs
2 Pectoral sandpipers
May have been something else, seemed shorebirds were just kinda' suddenly
appearing out of no where.
Didn't have time to look at much else.
Generally, gull and diving waterfowl numbers are way down. Evening birding
might be different.

Re: Mountain Bluebird
Heard a "weird" sounding bluebird the other day but it didn't register
enough with me to stop to check it out.......DOH!!....no, DOUBLE DOH!!
thud, thud, thud, thud (sounds of me hitting my head on wall)

Re: White-faced Ibis
There is one in New Jersey too!!

Back to the grind. :-P

Charlene Malone