Today among the regular expected species we had four species of Picidae.
    Downy Woodpecker
    Northern Flicker (Yellow-shafted)
    Red-bellied Woodpecker
    Yellow-bellied Sapsucker (female) on a black walnut tree

    About 4,000 Snow Geese flew over our yard at 6:15 this evening.  They were traveling west.  It was a repeat of yesterday when @ 5,000 flew over again in a westward direction.  Also yesterday we had a female Hairy Woodpecker in our black walnut tree.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Buchanan County