At Busch Conservation Area in St. Charles County this evening I saw and heard several American Woodcocks. The birds started displaying at approximately 6:25pm. After entering BCA turn left. The birds were seen just past where Hwy C and B fork. Stay on Hwy C. All along the left side of the road for almost one mile I could hear woodcocks. I also saw a Red Shouldered Hawk at the Shorebird Area at Busch. I must add that I can't remember the roads ever being as bad as they were this afternoon at BCA--potholes galore.