Blue Springs Lake:
Green-winged teal
Northern shoveler
Northern pintail
Gadwall  only 1
Mallard
Common merganser 1 pair
Bufflehead   1  pair
Bald eagle I thought at first it was osprey but it is probably 3rd year
eagle
These were seen from the east parking lot at the dam and again in the
middle of the dam.  Did try at the west parking lot but view was not as
good.

Lake Jacomo.
>From the dead end road on the west side of Ligget cove.
Scaup mostly greater
Redhead   in among the scaup and need someone to go look at the one with
it. Not
    sure if it the female or not.
Common merganser less than the last time I was there
Bufflehead
Common goldeneye doing their head tossing and jip sound.
The only gulls I could find were ring-billed.
Did see 1 turkey and 1 white tail deer and 2 blue jays.

Norma Zier
Indep Mo