2 LONG-TAILED DUCKS - Ellis Bay (EB) across from Wise road, then further
down EB across from Heron Pond
1 - 1w ICELAND GULL - EB across from Wise road

Did not find the GBBGull or the BAR. GOLDENEYE
I only had a limited time to look. Maybe others did better.
I won't be available this week, so I won't know what is going on at REDA.

LOTS of birds to go through. They do get more concentrated and bunched up
toward the evening, during the day they spread out more.
Dawn and dusk are the best times to look.
Look through everything systematically (starting at Fisca station), be
prepared to spend some time, be patient and know what the birds look like
ahead of time.

If anyone re-finds the BARROW'S or something of equal "zootie-ness"
(California, Mew gull, Tufted duck, etc) please report to the list OR better
yet, call me at home and leave a msg. 636-536-1119........shorter delay
time.......I will get the word out so others can maybe see the bird too.

Many thanks in advance.

Charlene Malone
Chesterfield, MO/St. L co