We went to Riverlands to try to see the great black backed gull today. We
saw a gull that we thought was it as soon as we got there in Teal Pond,
nice and close to the road. My gull id isn't very good and it was windy
and cold.

My question is this: the gull I found had 1 bad foot, it turned under
although the gull didn't seem to limp or be bothered by it. If you saw the
GBBG and it had this bad foot, please email me because this would clinch
my identification and would be a lifer for me.

Thanks, Kathleen and Harold, Columbia