Kathleen - Here in southern MO, Ozark County, I always put my
Hummingbird feeders out the last week in March. My first Hummers
usually arrive around April 5th. The link below is to a Hummingbird
site that has a 2003 migration map. Click on ~migration map~ located in
the right hand column to get to the map. You'll see that there are over
a dozen sightings already from the gulf coast states.

Evelyn
Southern Ozark County, MO

http://taxes.yahoo.com/