Amusing and telling, but I think that you were a little too easy on the Western Europeans and I noted that Oh Canada was not mentioned at all.

In a message dated 3/26/03 6:45:33 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

Subject: Fw: Food shortage

Last month, a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.  The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"  Sadly, the survey was a huge failure.
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.

In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.

In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.

In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East, they didn't know what "solutions"

meant.

In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.

And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the

world" meant.