In a message dated 3/13/03 12:28:53 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

Do we boycott the
British because something like 80% disagree with us or support them
because Tony Blair ignores them?

I won't pretend to understand the nuances of the British psyche.  The latest poll today on CNN shows that 75% of the British people would support the war if the UN approved and without the UN approval, only 25% would support it.  There's something strange to me here, but nonetheless, if Tony Blair goes down over this, and I really don't believe he will, I will be truly regretful.