Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:26:26 AM
Subject: Re: FW: A Letter to Mr. Bush; from a friend's friend

OH i COULDN'T RESIST repling to this but doesn't your ascertation;

"I'm not suggesting that doves and protestors are by and large of her ilk.
I'm just saying it's a bad idea to let them lead you, or have them write
your forwards"

actually contradict itself? If you're not suggesting that they are of all
stupid then what's wrong with having them write your forwards?"

I'll continue this off the main list if you want to?
If that's a cheap cop out and you think i'm trying to squelch the argument
then please go ahead and continue here, I'm ok if no one else minds.

shantih shantih shantih

$B%O%$%;%s%9$J>&IJ$r5$7Z$K9XF~ (B MSN $B%7%g%C%T%s%0 (B http://shopping.msn.co.jp/
.