In a message dated 3/11/2003 9:17:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

My point was that you do not speak for America.  Announcing that you do
merely compounds your perpetual mistake.

I never said that I speak for America. I didn't even agree with most of what was being said by all of these 'average' citizens in the bank.  I understand how they feel, though.  The anger of our people is rising again and thus, more support for war; I guess it's futile for me to wish that September 11th hadn't happened.