This again.  Kate, your determination to paint Americans as "disliking Arabs greatly" is ugly, dangerous and untrue.  If it were true, it would be something to resist, not rejoice in.  But I suspect that people who don't share your bigoted views just choose not to share your company, despite your oft-described physical appeal, so you don't know what most people think.  Certainly, you can't speak for America generally.

Tom K