In a message dated 3/22/03 1:51:00 AM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I do not see any way the rest of this is relevant to invading Iraq.  No one
> has ever said Hussein is not a tyrant or murderer, but we are content to
> coexist with other tyrants and murderers.  It has not been US policy to
> invade every country where there is any tyranny and murder, nor would it
> be possible.

If the UN obtained some backbone, maybe it would be possible to bring at
least a minimal amount of civilized comfort, education and democracy to all
of the world.  What are they still doing in New York anyway?  And did you
hear the French today?  They will veto any motion that puts us and the
British in charge of post-war Iraq. What nerve.  We get rid of the tyrant and
his weapons with the blood of our young men and then they expect to take
over.  They must have an overabundance of wine since we're not buying it
anymore.  Don't they get it.  Their veto means nothing to us anymore.