In a message dated 3/21/2003 1:46:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If you wish to disagree, please address my argument, which is about the
> disanalogy of WWII.

No, it's nothing like World War II.  But, I remember hearing many older
people, politicians, generals, veterans, including my father, saying that if
they had stopped Hitler at the beginning . . . ..

As for many Americans believing that Saddam had something to do with 9/11,  I
think you right, that many people do believe that, but I don't think the
Governement has much to do with that belief.  I just think that September
11th so devestated the psyche of Americans that most of us associate any
crazy acting Arab person with the 9/11 events and Saddam certainly fits that
bill.