In a message dated 3/21/2003 12:19:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> to attack and dismiss those
> who hate this war is to deal with the fact that it is also opposed by
> Jimmy Carter, Desmond Tutu, the Pope, and nearly all of the American
> Council of Churches.

You mean the same Pope who tells people not to use birth control, that it's a
sin.  The more significant names are the ones you didn't cite.  More than 70%
of not famous Americans support the War and that number has probably gone up
now that our boys are on the ground fighting with their lives in danger.
.