Subject: Kill the French
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:04:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Alan Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

"...dumb as a bag of hammers..."
- Ulysses Everett McGill

French bread = freedom bread
French kissing = freedom kissing
the French disease = the freedom disease
Family Affair's Mr. French = Mr. Freedom
et cetera et cetera

House cafeterias change names for 'french fries' and 'french toast'

Move reflects anger over France's stance on Iraq

Tuesday, March 11, 2003 Posted: 12:52 PM EST (1752 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The cafeteria menus in the three
House office buildings will change the name of "french
fries" to "freedom fries," a culinary rebuke of
France, [clip]