Peter, this is just not the way most Americans feel.  If you want to know how
most Americans feel, come to my office and hear the conversation; go down to
the bars on the beach and hear the conversation.  When I was at the bank
today, the tellers and the people were all conversing about it.  Sorry,
Peter, but they were all saying things that would greatly distress you and
some others on this List and there was no disagreement.  I won't repeat the
particulars; let's just say that people here dislike Arabs greatly and they
are beginning to feel the same way about Europeans.