Date sent:              Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:43:38 -0600
From:                   Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: OT--"What's American about America?"
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Nancy Gish wrote:

> I do not agree with your opinion of how to deal with bigotry.  You are
> quite free to deal with anything in the way you chose.

It depends. (Nice banality :-> ) Most posters on this list have at one
time or another shown their utter disgust with Kate's maunderings. She (or
they) has been thoroughly branded, and I think it has now become best
practice to ignore her.

She is almost a caricature of bigotry (one wonders if she is connected to
the Cuban Mafia in Florida). Several of my relatives who were deeply
racist never made buffoons of themselves as she does. I think Peter is
correct in this case.

Carrol