"We don't WANT IT.  We just don't him and his sons and
his weapons either.  We intend to give it back to the
Iraqis as quickly as possible and rebuild the country
using using Saddam's frozen assets..."

How Naive!  You know what Kate, your above statement,
if taken to be as a representative opinion of the
American masses,  would make all the American public a
laughing stock (added to the opinion that the present
American government is a bunch of blood thirsty
monsters).  Fortunately, as we have seen in this list,
you seem to be just a discordant noise.  Grow up...