From: George Carless [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hello Peter,

>I'm curious as to whether you receieved sollicitous
>off-list posts advising you as to what you might
>find advantageous list behaviour.

I believe I did receive a copy of the FAQ, although I'm not entirely sure..

Nothing more salacious, more's the pity. ;)

Interesting. I was greeted with warnings
that so-and-so had such and such religious status and
shouldn't be alienaed, and someone else made some reference
to some attractive pcitures I might be interested in, but
also seemed to know I had been contacted by that first
person. Makes me wonder if they aren't attached at the lip.

Cheers,
Peter