From: Wordsmith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spreading the word

Hi,

Greetings from Wordsmith.org and me personally. I hope you're continuing to
enjoy AWAD.

I wonder if you can help me spread the magic of words? My book is receiving
good reviews in the Times Literary Supplement, Observer, New York Times, and
in other newspapers and magazines, but not everyone reads them. As a
personal
favour, would you please send a word about this book to any friends who
might
be interested?

Happy words to you,

Anu

Here are details about the book:

  A Word A Day: A Romp Through Some of the Most Unusual and Intriguing Words
  ISBN: 0471230324
  http://amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471230324/ws04-20/

  "A delightful, quirky collection."
   -The New York Times, Nov 28, 2002

  "Indefatigably jaunty hilarity."
   -The Observer, Jan 19, 2003

  "Part reference work, part entertainment, English teachers, addicts of
   Scrabble, solvers of crossword puzzles, and other bibliophages will enjoy
   this book."
   -Times Literary Supplement, Jan 21, 2003

  "Triggers the kind of passionate reaction that actors, authors and
   memoirists would die for."
   -USA Today, Jan 1, 2003

See all reviews at http://wordsmith.org/awad/book.html

Get the book at your local bookshop or online at:
  http://amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471230324/ws04-20/

Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another
mind. -James Russell Lowell, poet, essayist, and diplomat (1819-1891)