  From: Frank Reiter
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Mo bird readers--thought for today

  I agree with Debra. It seemed a little bit harsh to me. I understand how easy it would be to accidentally click on MO Birds List in my address book, too. And personally, I found the post to be hilarious. I also agree that a gentle, and maybe even offline, reminder would have been appropriate. Heck, if I got something like what Mr. Cowan did, I would be afraid or embarrassed to post ever again. Especially someone newer like me that hardly posts, anyway.

  Frank Reiter
  Sedalia MO
  Pettis County